The Travertson Motorcycles which are designed, created and assembled in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, are sold primarily to a network of Harley-Davidson® Dealerships as well as renown custom motorcycle shops throughout the United States and the world. We utilize genuine Harley-Davidson® parts including the VROD motor, the speedometer, the transmission, and wiring harness as well as the controls.
Travertson envisions designing and creating a new "MIND BLOWING MOTORCYCLE " every year. Because each motorcycle has its own identity, they are in a class of their own. Travertson builds each part from scratch with passion and precision.
Although we use Harley-Davidson® parts while producing the Travertson motorcycle, we are independently owned. Travertson Motorcycles is not in any way associated with, nor supported by, the Harley-Davidson® Motor Company.
Meet the V-REX Creators!
• Started racing motorcycles in 1978
• 1983 Started Engineering career
• Participated in over 400 races within Europe and Africa
• Moto Cross - African Rally - Super Moto
• Started building race bikes in 1985
• Stopped racing in 1994
• Moved to the United States in 1996
• Began to build Harley Show bikes: Casino, Darth Vader etc for Celebrities
• 1999/2000 built the first street legal motorcycles powered by a helicopter turbine engine, one of which Jay Leno had to have.
• 2001 built the "Daytona Boss" the most original cruiser bike also powered by a helicopter engine, which had to be built 15 % larger than a regular Harley to accommodate the owner
• 2002 created, engineered and built the Travertson Truck, all aluminum with an assembly according to aircraft technology.
• 2003 merged with Labock technologies to develop new products for the U.S. Military and World police such as armoured trucks as Chief Design Engineer, Engineer and designer of the "Rhino Runner" which is currently being used to transport military VIPs, such as Mr. Rumsfeld and other government officials while visiting Iraq, Kuwait and other Middle Eastern Countries and the transport of Saddam Hussein when brought to justice. It is a vehicle of choice used by the military VIPs when traveling from Baghdad Airport to the "Green Zone".
For further details search the world wide web at google.com or yahoo.com simply by typing "Christian Travert".
Tim Cameron is responsible for the original design of both the V-Rex and VR-2.
He has been living, breathing and riding motorcycles as well as sketching, scribbling, painting and 3D modeling them on a more or less daily basis for 25 years. Now he has found an ideal partnership with Christian at Travertson Motorcycles were the brilliance of Christian's engineering skills is such that it meets and exceeds the demands of such futuristic design work.
Tim is member of the Paris-based Motorcycle Designers Association (www.motorcycledesign.com) and has received widespread press coverage of his motorcycle designs around the world. His designs have so far been published in Australia, Britain, America, France , Greece, Germany, Spain, Sweden, India, Mexico and Croatia.
Tim has always been interested in the artful form of the motorcycle: "I consider that any well designed machine can carry along with it a powerful and uplifting emotional quality for it's user. Working with Christian and pursuing new design directions is a dream come true for me."
For more information about Tim, visit www.timcamerondesign.com.au